Tandem Jump In Prague
Duration: 3 hours Easy Inclusive tour
Why we love this tour
Enjoy the incredible feeling of falling from a height of 4 000 m(13 500 ft), and join us for a safe adrenaline - the tandem jump.
- Beautiful Czech landscapes from above
- 60 seconds freefall (speed up to 200 km per hour) + 8 minutes of flight,
- Professional skydivers
The best tandem skydiving in Prague, skydiving from a height of 4,000m (13,500ft+) and almost 60 seconds of free fall! Take advantage of our free transfer from the center of Prague from Vodičkova Street 15 near the restaurant McDonald's to our airport - nearest airport 35-40 min. from the center of Prague.
The whole experience takes 3 hours including the journey to and from the airport, so you save a lot of time for other activities. Enjoy a scenic flight with us while climbing into the clouds, where you can admire the Czech landscape. After jumping off the plane at an altitude of 4000+, you will enjoy almost 60 seconds of freefall and then fly under an open parachute for another 7 minutes. After a safe landing, you will receive a certificate from us and be transported back to the center of Prague.
You can also order a tandem skydive with a video recording and photo documentation, which you can download to your mobile phone and PC after your trip to Prague so that you can share your experience on FB, IG, or remember it at any time. The minimum age for tandem skydiving is 8 years, children must be accompanied by an adult.
Make your unforgettable experience happen with us - we are an international team of professional skydivers with worldwide experience.
We also have vast experience with tandem jumps for disabled clients!
Tandem jump itinerary:
- The arrival on an airport
- Preparation for your tandem jump (20minutes)
- Scenic flight
- The jump itself - 60 secs of a freefall (speed up to 200km per hour)
- The tandem flight (8 minutes)
- Celebration and handing a certificate and T-Shirt to you
You can take away professionally processed film and photos from the tandem jump (choose an option with video and photos when booking).
The film includes footage from:
- preparations for a tandem jump
- boarding the plane
- free fall tandem jump
- the final stages of the parachute flight
- landing and joy after landing
Need to know before you go
- The minimum age for a tandem jump is 8 years, children must be accompanied by an adult (and have a signed agreement by 1 parent at least).
- The maximum weight for a tandem is 110 kg. Participants above 90 kg will be charged an extra fee.
- Do not jump with Epilepsia, heart disease, or severe mental disabilities. If in doubt, consult your doctor or us.
- It is not possible to jump in case of bad weather (rain, fog, wind) - you will be given an alternative date
- The meeting time is always 90 minutes before the start of the tour.
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable sneakers and clothes
You can cancel your booking up to 48 hours before the start of the activity with a full refund. There are no refunds available closer to the activity.
McDonald's Wenceslas Square
Vodičkova 15, Prague
In front of the restaurant