Wild South Experience
Duration: 8 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will explore Mahé Island and try a typical day in the life of an islander!
- Visit of Victoria Market
- Visit of Cap Lazare Nature Reserve & Restaurant
- Simone’s Lookout panoramic view at Cap Lazare
- Nature trail at Cap Lazare
- Multiple photo stops
On our Wild South Adventure, you will explore Mahé and take part in a typical day in the life of an islander.
Beginning with a quick tour of Victoria, one of the tiniest capitals in the world, we take in the vibrant bazaar, Little Ben Clock Tower, and the many sights, sounds, and scents of the Seychelles people.
A scenic drive into cool mountains of Sans Soucis follows, heading for Mission Lodge for breath taking, panoramic views from the central mountainous region of Mahé. It was once the location of an antiquated school for slave children, but now it is where the exotic birds of the Seychelles sing. The Tea Plantation, which you will pass on your descent to the surrealistically beautiful west coast and the best photo opportunity of your trip as the route meanders through picturesque settlements, appears to be suspended in the mountain mists.
This specific rainbow trip comes to a conclusion at the breathtaking Cap Lazare, where you will savor a mouthwatering, feet-in-the-sand Creole buffet served right on the seashore, amidst the fragrant blossoms of Frangipani trees and the manicured gardens of a private estate. After lunch, our guide will take you for a walk to explore this exceptional domain; enchanted nature trail and scenic panoramic views, large population of free roaming giant land tortoises, and endemic plants.
The rest of the afternoon is yours to enjoy the wonders of Cap Lazare’s underwater world and its secluded small beach to unwind and relax.
- Pick-up from hotels.
- Start of guided tour of Victoria / Market
- Boarding of buses, heading towards Mission Lodge
- Brief photo stop along the way at panoramic view before reaching Mission Lodge.
- Depart Mission Lodge after visit head towards Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
- Arrival at Cap Lazare Nature Reserve
- Sumptuous Creole Buffet Lunch
- Afternoon at leisure after guided walk for unique discoveries of the nature trail and wonders at Cap Lazare
- Depart from Cap Lazare & transfer back to your respective hotels
Need to know before you go
RECOMMENDATIONS / WHAT TO BRING:
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / Hat
- Sunscreen / Beach Towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for beverages & shopping
- Snorkelling equipment
- Bottle of water
Not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and physically challenged. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
You will get a full refund for a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Pick-up from your accommodation
Provided byCreole Travel Services
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Enchanted Walk in The Vallé de Mai
Allow us to introduce you to one of Seychelles’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the mysterious, primeval valley known as Vallee de Mai.
La Digue Boat & Bike
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entire day.