Surf & Turf
Duration: 8 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will uncover the fascinating secrets of Mahe Island!
- Hiking on Nature Trail
- Swimming & snorkelling
- Baie Ternay Marine Park
- Coastal Cruising
For those who prefer walking via Anse Major:
Trek up to a 360 degree panoramic view of Seychelles most breath taking sceneries. The perfect scenic finish appears to have been deliberately sculpted out of granite boulders, dense tree canopies, and fine white sand. Anse Major is a unique location because of the symbioses of all of nature's resources.
Catamaran Odezir will take you out to sea once you've overcome the hike's challenges so that you may continue to take in the Seychelles' unique beauty. Only with us will you be able to uncover the secrets of our islands.
- Pick-up from hotels & transfer to Danzilles, Bel Ombre
- Depart from La Scala Restaurant
- Leisurely guided hike to Anse Major with photo stops along the way
- Arrive at Anse Major for a cooling short swim before hopping on-board Odezir to sail to Baie Ternay Marine Park
For those who prefer cruising rather than walking:
Nature makes Anse Major in the Seychelles simply impossible to hide. You can travel there by land or sea, and once there, pure air will swarm all around you. We welcome you to embark on this adventure as you cruise the waters off the Northern Coast to the Baie Ternay Marine Park via Anse Major.
You'll start to understand that there are locations in this planet that are still unexplored as you delicately approach the scene. Not even the luscious BBQ Lunch prepared will quench your desire for more discoveries. Let the catamaran take you there as you sit back and unwind.
- Pick‐up from hotels & transfer to Beau Vallon for embarkation
- Depart from Beau Vallon
- Leisurely cruise towards the north along the coast of Beau Vallon
- Arrive at Anse Major
For all clients:
- Embarkation on board ODEZIR. Set sail to Anse Diri / Baie Ternay Marine Park
- Arrive at Baie Ternay Marine Park for snorkelling & swimming
- BBQ Lunch is served on-board
- Afternoon at leisure for relaxing, swimming and snorkelling.
- Cruising down along Beau Vallon coast heading towards Beau Vallon
- Arrive at Beau Vallon
- Return transfer to respective hotels
Need to know before you go
RECOMMENDATIONS / WHAT TO BRING:
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / Hat
- Sunscreen / Beach Towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for beverages
- Snorkelling equipment
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
You will get a full refund for a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Pick-up at your accommodation
Provided byCreole Travel Services
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Enchanted Walk in The Vallé de Mai
Allow us to introduce you to one of Seychelles’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the mysterious, primeval valley known as Vallee de Mai.
La Digue Boat & Bike
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entire day.