La Digue Boat & Bike
Duration: 8 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entire day.
- Guide-free discovery of the island at your own pace
- Picturesque Anse Source D’Argent
- Crystal clear turquoise water
Whether you are starting off from Mahé or Praslin islands, you will be cruising the crystalline waters on board the island’s community ferries to La Digue, where you will experience some of the most memorable and authentic island living moments.
For the full day, La Digue is yours to explore at your own speed and without a guide. Get on your bike and start your adventure; be open to all the surprises that may lie right around the corner, like, if you're "lucky," a carefree land tortoise causing some mid-morning "traffic"!
- Transfer from respective hotels for Mahé clients.
- Depart for Praslin on Cat Cocos for Mahé clients.
- Transfer from respective hotels for Praslin clients to Praslin jetty.
- Arrival on Praslin jetty by Praslin clients.
- Arrival on Praslin jetty by Mahé clients.
- Depart from Praslin to La Digue on Cat Roses.
- Arrival on La Digue.
- Please report to the jetty 20 mins before Cat Roses departs for Praslin in the afternoon.
- Departure from La Digue to Praslin on Cat Roses (different boat schedule options for clients from Praslin).
- Transfer to respective hotels on Praslin upon arrival.
- Depart from Praslin to Mahé.
- Arrival on Mahé.
- Immediate boarding of buses to respective hotels.
Upon arrival on La Digue, you’ll be welcomed by your local Creole Representative who will escort you to the bicycle supplier for a bicycle, entrance fee ticket for L’Union Estate, La Digue map and a bottle of water. This is a guide-free excursion to enjoy exploring on your own. Your representative will be happy to help you with any queries regarding the island and lunch arrangements, before you part ways for the day.
Need to know before you go
What to bring with you:
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / Hat
- Sunscreen / Beach Towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for all personal expenses
- Snorkeling equipment
Not recommended for pregnant women and the physically challenged. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
Days of operation:
- Monday, Wednesday & Friday (for Mahé clients)
- Mondays to Sundays (for Praslin clients)
You will get a full refund for a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Pick-up at your accomodation
Provided byCreole Travel Services
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Enchanted Walk in The Vallé de Mai
Allow us to introduce you to one of Seychelles’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the mysterious, primeval valley known as Vallee de Mai.
Starfish on Odezir Catamaran Experience from Mahe Island
You'll explore the Moyenne Island in the best way while discovering the beauty of local nature and animals.