Enchanted Walk in The Vallé de Mai
Duration: 4 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Allow us to introduce you to one of Seychelles’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the mysterious, primeval valley known as Vallee de Mai.
- Guided tour of Vallee de Mai
- Hear fantastic tales and legends
- Garden of Eden
Let us bring you to Vallee de Mai, a mystical, ancient valley that is one of the Seychelles' UNESCO World Heritage Sites. We'll take you on a guided tour of this well-known location where the fabled Coco de Mer, a double-lobed coconut shaped like a woman's pelvis, is said to develop at dusk beneath a soaring palm canopy. As our guide explains, it is said to be the original biblical Garden of Eden, he or she will share fascinating legends and stories about this magnificent location.
- Hotel transfers from respective hotels to Vallée de Mai.
- Arrival at Vallée de Mai/ Welcome & brief introduction, plus access to toilet facilities prior to proceeding with tour.
- Guided tour of Vallée de Mai.
- Transfer from Vallée de Mai to respective hotels / Own arrangement back to hotels.
Need to know before you go
What to bring with you:
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash or credit card for souvenir shop
Not recommendable for the physically challenged and pregnant women. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
There need to be at least 10 participants in total for the tour to happen.
You will get a full refund for a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Pick-up at your accomodation
Provided byCreole Travel Services
What our customers say about us
You might also like
La Digue Boat & Bike
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entire day.
Starfish on Odezir Catamaran Experience from Mahe Island
available for 7 Feb 2023
You'll explore the Moyenne Island in the best way while discovering the beauty of local nature and animals.