Starfish on Odezir Catamaran Experience from Mahe Island
Duration: 7 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll explore the Moyenne Island in the best way while discovering the beauty of local nature and animals.
- Swimming and snorkelling
- St Anne Marine Park
- Guided tour of Moyenne Island
- Giant land tortoises
- Coastal cruising
Once home to the French settlers, the Ste. Anne Marine Park Islands have now become the relics of the Seychelles.
They play a significant role in the Seychellois people's cultural legacy. You have the opportunity to explore the Marine Park's treasures and learn about the rich history that our forefathers left behind.
Numerous native Seychelles species can now be found on the islands and in the oceans surrounding them thanks to conservation efforts.
Arrive at Moyenne Island and disembark to take part in a brief tour among huge land tortoises that are allowed to roam freely. We will spend the rest of the day traveling along the islands of the marine park after lunch at the island's Jolly Roger restaurant, stopping at the coral reefs for additional swimming and snorkeling before making our way back to Mahé via a leisurely, scenic route.
- Pick-up from hotels to Zone 20.
- Arrival at zone 20 and boarding of catamaran
- Introduction of program, safety briefing and departure for Ste. Anne Marine Park.
- Arrival at Ste. Anne Marine Park followed by introduction of the islands.
- Cruising to the reef barrier followed by swimming and snorkeling.
- Coastal cruising before disembarkation at Moyenne Island
- Departure for Moyenne Island.
- Disembarkation on Moyenne Island followed by an island tour.
- Creole Lunch is served at Jolly Roger Restaurant.
- Boarding of catamaran for new explorations, relaxation, swimming & snorkeling.
- Embarkation on Catamaran.
- Departure to Zone 20.
- Arrive at Zone 20. Boarding of buses to respective hotels.
Need to know before you go
Recommended to bring:
- Light, comfortable clothes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Swimwear / Hat
- Sunscreen / Beach Towel
- Mosquito repellent
- Cash for beverages
- Snorkelling equipment
The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, the elderly and physically challenged. Not allowed for infants under 2 years old.
There need to be at least 20 participants in total for the tour to happen.
Note that this experience is for guests staying on Mahe island only.
You will get a full refund for a cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour.
Provided byCreole Travel Services
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Enchanted Walk in The Vallé de Mai
Allow us to introduce you to one of Seychelles’ UNESCO World Heritage Sites – the mysterious, primeval valley known as Vallee de Mai.
La Digue Boat & Bike
La Digue is yours to explore guide-free and at your own pace for the entire day.