Private Winter Kayaking Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Discover the city of Stockholm while paddling and enjoy having waterways in the so called "Venice of the North" to yourself!
- Fabulous vantage point for sightseeing in the wintery capital
- Use our easy-to-handle Prijon kayaks
- Stay warm with our Hiko Dry Suits
- Enjoy a freshly prepared lunch and hot beverage with an excellent view over the city
There's nothing quite like having the 'Venice of the North' to oneself on the rivers. During the winter months in Stockholm, when the water is not frozen and crowded with ice skaters, the rivers are quiet and tranquil, ideal for a refreshing paddle.
Join us for a 3.5 hour winter city paddle in the capital of Scandinavia and enjoy a hearty lunch whilst looking out over the beautiful Stockholm skyline. Our kayak dock is located right in the heart of the city, just 400 m from our Adventure Café where we meet and get our dry suits on.
Because our kayak guides are locals who are qualified and experienced, they take the time to go over some basic paddling techniques and safety advice with you before you embark on your winter adventure. Our kayaking trips are designed to be accessible to people of all levels; many of the people who join us have never paddled before, and the techniques are simple to pick up. To participate in this tour, you must be able to swim.
Enjoy a leisurely sightseeing tour from your kayak, giving you a fantastic view point of the wintery capital of Scandinavia. Paddling in the city is a must for any visitor to Stockholm!
Need to know before you go
- Private tour
- You should be able to swim to join the tour
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately, thermal underwear for under your dry suit is a must
- Minimum age: open day tour – 15 years old, ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Minimum height: 1.50 m
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- For this tour, we need to know you shoe size (in eur), height (in cm) and weight (in kg), so please write them in the note when booking
- If you have any dietary restricitons, please let us know in the note when booking
CancellationPrivate tours and bookings with 4 or more participants under the same reference must cancel up to 7 days before departure to be entitled to a full refund. Cancellations for such bookings within 7 days will be non-refundable.
Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Provided byStockholm Adventures
Reviews for this provider
26 Aug 2022
Fabulous way to experience Stockholm - easy and fun, my family loved it. Staff friendly and helpful
31 Jul 2022
Great fun and some history thrown in too.
You might also like
Self-Guided Kayak Tours Around Stockholm
Explore the Venice of the North in your own pace, riding your kayak and following the instructions of the experts!
Stockholm At A Glance 3-Hour Bike Tour
Discover what Stockholm has to offer from architecture to natural beauty, while riding comfortable and lightweight bike perfect for exploring a city!