Private Speedboat Adventure In The Stockholm Archipelago
Duration: 1 hour Super Easy
Duration: 1 hour Super Easy
Why we love this tour
This RIB Speedboat tour is entertaining, exciting and absolutely beautiful! Within 5 minutes of our downtown departure, you get to the archipelago - over 30 000 small islands, waiting to be discovered by you!
- Experience the excitement and thrill of 45 knots!
- View some of the city highlights as you leave the urban coastline behind
- Soak up the changing scenery
- Enjoy the wildlife, rugged scenery and serenity of the Archipelago
At the Strandvägen Dock in central Stockholm, you meet your captain and fellow passengers. The tour begins with a short safety briefing and an explanation of what to expect throughout the hour-long ride. Then, after donning some waterproofs and a life jacket, you climb into the RIB and grab the handrail with both hands, since this is going to be a very fast ride!
You pass the National Museum and take a loop around Djurgrden to see Gröna Lund Amusement Park and The Vasa Museum on your way out of town. As it leaves the gorgeous metropolitan coastline behind, the RIB (rigid inflatable boat) gathers up pace, racing out towards the idyllic Stockholm Archipelago at speeds of up to 45 knots (95 km per hour)! This is not a tour for the faint of heart!
When you reach in Fjäderholmarna, you've officially entered the archipelago! Take in the shifting scenery; the Baltic Sea is dotted with craggy, tree-covered islands as far as the eye can see. Many are small and abandoned, but some include pastel-colored wooden houses and little fishing communities.
We offer open/scheduled departures and private departures, in order to arrange a private tour do not hesitate to contact us.
This is a fantastic way to sightsee in Stockholm! You’ll be blown away (quite literally) with this tour!
Need to know before you go
- RIB = Reinforced Inflatable Boat (or a boat with a stiff hull and tubes in rubber)
- We use Agapi 900 open RIB speed boats equipped with 5,3-litre 350 hp Yamaha V8 outborders
- We can take up to 12 guests in one RIB
- Meeting point: Strandvägen Kajplats 17a (in front of ‘Glashuset Restaurang’)
- Minimum age: 10 years old. ALL YOUTHS MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- Minimum height: 1.20 m
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age for safety reasons
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund
- The engine is of the latest four-stroke technology and meets high environmental standards set in the marine area
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe. Please dress appropriately
- Our RIBs travel at 45 knots (83,3 km/h or 51,8 mph)
- There will be no cancellation fee for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- Bookings with 4 or more participants under the same reference must cancel up to 7 days before departure to be entitled to a full refund.
Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Provided byStockholm Adventures
Reviews for this provider
26 Aug 2022
Fabulous way to experience Stockholm - easy and fun, my family loved it. Staff friendly and helpful
31 Jul 2022
Great fun and some history thrown in too.
You might also like
Self-Guided Kayak Tours Around Stockholm
available for 27 May 2023
Explore the Venice of the North in your own pace, riding your kayak and following the instructions of the experts!
Stockholm At A Glance 3-Hour Bike Tour
available for 7 Apr 2023
Discover what Stockholm has to offer from architecture to natural beauty, while riding comfortable and lightweight bike perfect for exploring a city!