Arctic Survival Adventure
Duration: 4 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
Learn how to survive in a wild nature together with a guide on a day trip to the forest by learning different survival tasks!
- Try to catch your own lunch
- Suitable for whole family
- Make fire without using matches, and more!
After car transfers out of the city we build together an emergency shelter, make fire without matches, find food from the nature and prepare a snack of what we find. Try using an air rifle to focus on a target bird, go fishing from a clear bond, and cook your catch over a fire. The whole family can enjoy the day!
Need to know before you go
- Please wear proper outdoor clothing and footwear according to the weather. A rain jacket and rubber boots are highly recommended on a rainy day. Thermal clothing is provided by us when the weather is cold
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office.
- Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
- Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
We offer pick-up to the following places for this experience:
- Santa Sport reception
- Apukka Resort reception
- Arctic Treehouse Hotel reception
- Lomavekarit parking place
- Santa Claus Holiday Village reception
- Santa's Igloos Arctic Circle reception
- Lapland Hotels Sky Ounasvaara reception
- Hotel Vartiosaari Parking place
- Lakituvat pick up point
- Nova Skyland Hotel reception
- Lapland Hotels Ounasvaara Chalets reception
- Other - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Glass Resort reception
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Safartica office, 5 min before start time!
Koskikatu 9, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Arctic Daylight Ice-Floating
18 spots available for tomorrow
You will experience the lightness of your body while ice floating!
Electric Snowmobile Ride to the Wilderness
12 spots available for 30 Mar 2023
You'll enjoy your ride through the Arctic natural wonders in a more sustainable way using innovative electric snowmobiles!