Private Hiking And Kayaking Adventure In Costa Brava
Duration: 8.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Explore the caves and cliffs of Costa Brava and enjoy wonderful sea-kayaking experience on this day tour!
- Two hours of kayaking
- Cave exploration
- Hiking thorugh Sierra del Litoral with beautiful views
- Cliffjumping and snorkeling
The Costa Brava, which extends 214 km along the French border between Blanes and Portbou, is well-known for its coves and beaches. These create the perfect setting for water sports. A beautiful marine life is available for divers in addition to enjoying the waters' pristine clarity and complete lack of contamination.
There are several hiking paths in the Sierra del Litoral, notably the "Camino de Ronda." This ancient route was designed with the purposes of tying the coastal communities together and regulating the black market.
We will have a 60-minute stroll across the Sierra del Litoral while on our excursion, taking in the breathtaking vistas the Costa Brava has to offer. Our journey will begin at the Mirador de las Triadores, and from there, we'll follow the illustrious Camino de Ronda to Sant Pol de s'Agaró beach, where the sea kayaks are waiting for us.
In a kayak, we will travel for two hours around the steep cliffs and through the erosion-made caverns. Only ships may explore these caves. We'll float through these clear waters, enjoy the seafloor by snorkeling, and take a challenge of the most fun for the most daring by leaping over the cliffs.
There are several restaurants with a range of menus for all tastes and palates on the promenade area where you can eat. However, the paella, the signature dish of the coast, is a classic to enjoy Mediterranean cuisine with friends.
- Meeting point: Passeig de Gracia, 19 (in front of the Barcelona Stock Exchange)
- Meeting time: 8:30h
- Approximate journey time: 1.5 hours
- Start of the hike: 10:00h
- End of the hike: 11:00h
- Start of kayak activity: 12:00h
- End of kayak activity: 14:00
- Free time for lunch: 1,5h
- Return time: 15:30h
- Time of arrival at the starting point: 17:00h
Need to know before you go
What to bring with you:
- Wear comfortable clothing for walking in the mountains
- Wear shoes suitable for mountainous terrain
- Take some food to snack on the way
- Bring swimming costume, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses, camera
This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling depending on weather conditions.
The tour may be affected due to special circumstances.
CancellationFree cancellation policy up to 24 hours before the start of the activity.
Barcelona Stock Exchange
Passeig de Gracia, 19