eBike Madrid City Tour: Highlights & Parks
Duration: 3.5 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
Don’t miss out on any of Madrid's cultural and historical highlights, accompanied by our official professional guide.
- Habsburg Madrid: Discover Madrid's most important monuments on an electric bicycle
- Behold the modernist style of the historic market - Mercado de San Miguel
- Discover the secrets of Madrid's Royal Palace
- Venture into Madrid 's parks: Casa de Campo, Madrid Río and Retiro Park
- Take an environmentally friendly trip and strengthen your legs aboard an effortless ecological and easy-to-use vehicle
- Guided tour by an official professional guide
Don't miss out on any of Madrid's cultural and historical highlights by taking this necessary 3.5-hour trip with our authorized, qualified guide.
Take advantage of one of our light, maneuverable bicycles for an effortless ride. One of Madrid's top bikes is ours. We will cover the heart of Madrid on the City & Parks route, from Retiro park to Casa de Campo park, the city's true lungs. On this guided tour, we will also be able to easily visit and discover iconic places like the Royal Palace, Plaza Mayor, the Prado Museum, and Madrid Rio.
Cycling tours and sightseeing are ideal in Madrid. Its magnificent and welcoming historic core is home to iconic locations including the Royal Palace, the Plaza Mayor, and the Mercado de San Miguel, a medieval market.
This makes Madrid the ideal location for road warriors, along with its nearly year-round sunny environment. You may enjoy this guided journey with minimal effort thanks to our one-of-a-kind and special light bicycles.
The views from Plaza de Oriente, which is situated between the Royal Palace and the Teatro Real, will astound you. Visit Plaza de la Armera to see the Almudena Cathedral and the main entrance to the palace.
Visit the imposing Retiro Park, Casa de Campo, Madrid River, and the Kings Bridge.
Bypass the traffic and take a 3.5-hour tour through the capital city to learn everything there is to know about Madrid's culture and history. This is made possible by our official guide's fascinating explanations.
Need to know before you go
- The maximum weight allowed on the e-bike is 130 kg (286.50 lb). In case of exceeding this weight, you will not be allowed to participate in the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m (4.9’) tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg (44 lb).
- You should be able to ride on non-paved or irregular ground
- Wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes
- Meet at We Madrid Store 15min before departure time.
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- In the event that the cable car is out of service due to maintenance, we will include the climb to the Faro de Moncloa tower
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
- Maximum group size: 12 people
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
C. de los Jardines, 12, 28013 Madrid
Provided byWe Barcelona World Experience
What our customers say about us
You might also like
eBike Barcelona City Ride, With Cable Car Ticket & Sailing Trip
available for tomorrow
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and Sail along the Barcelona waterfront.
eBike Tour And Wine Tasting From Barcelona
available for 17 Aug 2022
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.