Segovia Hot Air Balloon
Duration: 6.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Old town guided tour & Sky adventure over the city history, discover Segovia by land and air!
- Experience flying in a hot air balloon over Segovia, one of the most beautiful places to fly in Spain
- Be amazed by the incredible views and the feeling of freedom that a balloon flight can give you
- Fly with expert pilots and experienced hot-air-balloon professionals over some of the world's most famous sites
- Get the photos of your experience and a flight certificate.
- Marvel at Segovia's well-preserved Roman aqueduct
- Discover UNESCO World Heritage monuments as the Segovia Cathedrals and the Royal Alcazar
Enjoy a breathtaking flight above Segovia that is powered only by the wind. From the outskirts of Segovia, ascend to the skies in a hot air balloon. Unquestionably a one-of-a-kind experience to cherish for a lifetime, carried along by the morning air, on high, and toasting with cava.
With the help of an authorized guide, continue your day by touring Segovia's most significant landmarks, including the Roman aqueduct, the Cathedral, and the Alcazar Real, a former royal residence and castle. We'll finish with a breathtaking aerial image of the city taken from the gardens surrounding the Alcazar. A hot air balloon ride is an adventure suitable for people of all ages that may be enjoyed with friends, family, or coworkers. Balloon flights are an unforgettable experience, revealing the unexpected delights of the countryside from above, guided by the morning breeze, from the first flame that inflates the balloon to the last breeze upon landing.
In order to take advantage of the favorable weather and gentle winds of dawn, the 1-hour fly above Segovia is always conducted in the early morning. We will arrive at the launch site in plenty of time to watch the balloon inflate and hear the pilot's instructions.
We may soar as high as 1,000 meters as we pass over the Alcázar Real, a former royal castle and fortification, the Aqueduct, and the Cathedral. A skilled pilot with years of expertise will walk us through every step of the balloon's operation while taking images and films for us to view after the trip. After the flight, there will be a ceremony with champagne, brunch, and a diploma when you land.
This tour is a fantastic opportunity to see Segovia from a fresh angle because it has been designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. For those who have never flown in a balloon as well as those who want to relive a prior flight, this is the ideal experience.
Our official guide will lead us on a walking tour of Segovia's Roman Aqueduct, which is a UNESCO World Heritage site, as we continue the tour there. Admire this iconic structure from the first century, which is regarded as Spain's most significant example of Roman-era civil engineering. The Alcázar Real, a former royal palace and stronghold erected on a rock at the junction of two rivers close to the Sierra de Guadarrama mountain range, will also be seen as a last highlight of this amazing day.
After your trip, you will return to Madrid's city center in a cozy minibus, where your tour guide will be able to suggest things to do for the remainder of your stay.
06:30 / 07:30 - Pickup at traveler accommodation
08:00 / 08:30 - Arrival in fly camp: Welcome by Official Specialist Guide & Fly camp Staff 08:15 / 08:45 - Fly Experience in a Hot Air Balloon.
09:30 / 09:45 - Brunch: Tasting appetizers and Toast / Fly Experience certificate.
10:30 / 11:00 - Departure to Segovia City.
11:30 Arrival in Segovia - Walking tour initiating the cultural visit on Roman aqueduct. 12:00 - Visits to the Royal Alcazar and External views from Segovia`s Cathedral.
13:30 - Return to Madrid
14:30 / 15:00 - Finish at travelers' locations.
Need to know before you go
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- You are kindly requested to inform of any nutritional requirement (diet, allergies, etc.) at the time of booking the tour.
- There is no weight limit, but if if your weight is over 100kb (220 lb) please contact with us before the booking day
- Depending on the calendar season the pickup schedules are organized (Winter 07:00 / Summer 06:00).
- The previous afternoon between 4:00p.m. / 5:00p.m., will be shared via email the pick-up agenda, with pickup location and contact details of the driver who will carry out in transport.
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather
- Minimum age allowed to join the tour is 9 years old.
- The pickups are organized in city center (Madrid Center, outside this range the meeting point must be agreed, if you wish to be picked-up from your hotel, please leave your address in the notes when booking)
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- Tour may be affected due to special circumstances
Customers will receive a full refund with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Plaza de San Miguel, 7, 28005 Madrid
Provided byWe Barcelona World Experience
What our customers say about us
You might also like
eBike Barcelona City Ride, With Cable Car Ticket & Sailing Trip
available for tomorrow
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and Sail along the Barcelona waterfront.
eBike Tour And Wine Tasting From Barcelona
available for tomorrow
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.