eBike Barcelona City Ride, With Cable Car Ticket & Sailing Trip
Duration: 3.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Enjoy the best of Barcelona from different perspectives on a half-day tour by land, sea, and air! Discover Barcelona by eBike, admire the city from the Cable Car and Sail along the Barcelona waterfront.
- A 3,5 hour guided visit of Barcelona
- An expert guide to ensure top quality service and the best destination knowledge
- Feel the freedom exploring Barcelona on Mercedes Benz e-Bikes
- Take a cable car to the Montjuic Mountain to conquer its castle and enjoy one of the best aerial views of the city
- See the hustle and bustle of the city fade as you sail along the Barcelona coast-on board of a unique boat
Take a trip around the Olympic Ring and the Castle of Montjuc. Take a ride down to the harbor and join our boat. Sail down the coast of Barcelona to the Olympic Harbor and take in the city's skyline from the sea. Continue your journey to the most iconic Gaudi monuments in Barcelona, including La Sagrada Familia and Passeig de Gracia, as well as the most well-known of Gaud's modernist buildings, La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
09:45am – Welcome with our We specialist guide and set the eBikes
10:00am –Starting the experience at La Barceloneta
- Go through The Gothic Quarter untill Las Ramblas.
- Pedal through the Raval neighbourhood to know the old city
- Get to Paralel avenue and see the old theatre
- El Molino Pedal through the Poble Sec until the Funicular
11:00am – Take the funicular going up to the top of the mountain of montjuïc
11:20am – Visit the outside of the Montjuïc Castle and enjoy the views from there.
11:45am – Go downhill to get to the city center again
12:00pm – check in for the Sailing with a Catamaran
12:45pm – Take your eBike again to visit the rest of the city
- Visit de Ciutadella Park
- Visit de Arc de Triomf
- Visit Sagrada Familia from outside
02:00pm – End the experience
Need to know before you go
- Please, be at the check in point 15 minutes before departure time
- This product is subject to cancellation or rescheduling based on inclement weather.
- The maximum weight allowed per eBike is 130kg (286,50 pounds), in case of exceeding it, you won't be allowed to join the activity.
- Minimum age allowed is 10 years old or at least 1.50m tall. Child seats are available for your bike for children under 20kg.
- You must be able to ride on unpaved or uneven terrain
- Comfortable clothing and shoes
- There is a minimum of people required to operate the tour. In the event that this minimum is not met, customers will be offered an alternative date, another tour of equal or superior value, or a full refund
- There is a minimum of people required to operate on languages that are not English or Spanish. if this minimum is not reached, the tour will be offered in English
Customers will receive a full refundtwith 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Carrer del Judici, 3, Barcelona
Provided byWe Barcelona World Experience
What our customers say about us
You might also like
eBike Madrid City Tour: Highlights & Parks
available for 3 Oct 2022
Don’t miss out on any of Madrid's cultural and historical highlights, accompanied by our official professional guide.
eBike Tour And Wine Tasting From Barcelona
available for 3 Oct 2022
Enjoy an exclusive Wine experience in this easy ride along the coast on our Smart E-Bikes and marvel at the beautiful views of the Mediterranean Sea. Reach Alella to taste the wines of its family run winery and stroll along its ancient vineyards.