3-Day Kidepo Valley Wildlife Safari
Duration: 3 days Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Kidepo Valley Wildlife Safari will let you have a glimpse of one of finest Uganda’s national park. Kidepo Valley National Park harbors a lot of wildlife that can’t be found elsewhere in Uganda making it one of the best places for wildlife viewing in the country. This national park is still virgin and has a lot to offer!
- Explore Kidepo Valley Game Park on a 3-day tour
- Observe local flora and fauna like elephants, lions, and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this tour
- Day 1: Arrival and Transfer To Kidepo Valley
- Day 2: Game Drive and Wildlife Culture
- Day 3: Morning Game Drive & Transfer To Entebbe
Day 1: On arrival at Entebbe International Airport, you will be greeted by a company representative while you both wait for another aircraft to Kidepo Valley National Park, which takes around 3 hours. You'll be picked up from the airport and driven to Apoka Lodge in a 4x4 safari vehicle so you can relax and prepare for the evening wildlife drive. We'll go on a short game drive in the evening and then return to our safari lodge to prepare for a longer game drive the next day. Apoka Lodge is where you'll spend the night.
Day 2: After an early morning breakfast, we go for Kidepo Valley National Park for a 2 to 3 hour morning wildlife drive in quest of lions, extinct cheetahs, and leopards. We'll return to the safari lodge for another breakfast after the morning game drive, then relax by the pool while we wait for the afternoon program. After a brief visit to the Karamojong for a cultural trail in the afternoon, we go on another nighttime game drive with plenty of wildlife.
Day 3: Morning game drive followed by breakfast and lunch at the resort. You will be transported to the airstrip and then flown to Entebbe. Our driver will take you to Papyrus Guesthouse for a day room, which you can utilize before being transferred to Entebbe International Airport for your next trip. Based on the distance between Kampala and Kidepo Valley National Area, flying is the best and quickest way to go to this safari park unless you are willing to spend more than 10 hours on the road. If you want to go to Kidepo in a 4x4 safari vehicle, please let us know ahead of time.
Need to know before you go
- Wireless Internet available at the lodge
- This experience requires good weather, if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommended for pregnant travelers at medium stage for exercise, no heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- Please bring comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sun screen
Free cancellation policy for bookings cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the start of the adventure.
Entebbe pick-up (to be decided with the guide)
Provided byInspire Nature Journeys
What our customers say about us
You might also like
2-Day Safari To Queen Elizabeth Natural Park
Discover the rich biodiversity of Uganda during this 2-day excursion to Queen Elizabeth National Game Park: his tour whisks you away to some of the best locations within this UNESCO World Heritage Site for the most immersive safari experience.
9 Days Hiking Adventure In The Rwenzori Mountains
Enjoy this full package mountaineering adventure tour and hike to all the thrilling peaks of the Rwenzoris!
Discover 5 Most Beautiful Uganda's National Parks In 7 Days
This 7 days Wildlife Safari strikes a perfect wayto properly explore the natural parks of Uganda. The wildlife safari and chimpanzee trekking takes you to Kibale National Park for chimpanzee habituation experience, then to Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda’s second largest park with plenty of wildlife, birds and primates. You will also be taken to the misty Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, which is home to more than half the population of Mountain Gorillas.