2-Day Safari to Lake Mburo National Park
Duration: 2 days Super Easy
Why we love this tour
For time-pressed visitors to Uganda's capital, seeing the country's famous wildlife might be difficult. On this wildlife drive and boat ride, keep an eye out for crocodiles, hippos, and leopards!
- Explore Lake Mburo National Game Park on a 2-day tour
- Observe local flora and fauna like giraffes, lions, buffaloes, hippos, impalas, zebras and crocodiles
- No need to plan anything, this is an all-inclusive package
- Enjoy a personalized experience during this tour
Discover Uganda's abundant biodiversity during this 2-day adventure to Lake Mburo National Park! For the most immersive safari experience, this tour takes you to some of the best spots of this park's beautiful natural oasis. You won't have to worry about anything throughout your trip because all meals, lodging, activities, and entrance are included, so all you have to do is relax and enjoy the scenery.
You will be picked up from your Kampala hotel for your two-day Lake Mburo safari, and our tour guide will drive you to Lake Mburo National Park in western Uganda. You will stop at Mpambire drum village and the Equator in Kayabwe on your way to the Park, where water experiments will be conducted to verify that you are in both atmospheres (Southern and Northern Hemisphere). Proceed to Masaka town for a lunch break, after which you will travel to the Park.
You'll go on a game drive early in the morning to look for early risers and any other creatures you missed on the last game drive. Return to the Lodge for refreshments and lunch, then transfer back to Kampala in the afternoon with lunch on the road. In the evening, you will arrive in Entebbe or Kampala in time for dinner and an overnight stay at your hotel. This two-day Lake Mburo safari package is extremely economical and ideal for people and families searching for a weekend getaway!
Need to know before you go
- Wireless Internet available
- This experience requires good weather. if it’s canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered a different date or a full refund
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Recommended for pregnant travelers at medium stage for exercise No heart Problems or other seroius medical conditions
- Children must be accompained by an adult
- Please bring comfortable athletic clothing, hiking shoes, hat, jacket and sun screen
Free cancellation policy for bookings cancelled more than 48 hours prior to the start of the adventure.
Kampala or Entebbe pick-up (to be decided with the guide)
Provided byInspire Nature Journeys
What our customers say about us
You might also like
2-Day Safari To Queen Elizabeth Natural Park
Discover the rich biodiversity of Uganda during this 2-day excursion to Queen Elizabeth National Game Park: his tour whisks you away to some of the best locations within this UNESCO World Heritage Site for the most immersive safari experience.
9 Days Hiking Adventure In The Rwenzori Mountains
Enjoy this full package mountaineering adventure tour and hike to all the thrilling peaks of the Rwenzoris!
3-Day Kidepo Valley Wildlife Safari
Kidepo Valley Wildlife Safari will let you have a glimpse of one of finest Uganda’s national park. Kidepo Valley National Park harbors a lot of wildlife that can’t be found elsewhere in Uganda making it one of the best places for wildlife viewing in the country. This national park is still virgin and has a lot to offer!