Hiking and Swimming Tour in Gran Canaria
Duration: 8 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
You will get to explore the green side of the island!
- Explore the green side of the island
- Learn about local animals and plants
- Witness stunning views and sights
- Swim in natural and cooling pools
- Experience a local taste of products and perspectives
Would you like to learn about Gran Canaria's greener side? Enjoy a tour of the island's north face, where we'll stop at several locations to uncover the island's most hidden corners.
This tour, created for all types of travelers, will allow you to visit unusual locations, go on a short climb, and even soak in natural pools and wells. We will also make some stops where you may buy and sample local items.
Do not worry if you are not used to walking, since we adjust to the level of the group, but come prepared for action, since you are going to live a unique experience of immersion in nature.
We will visit the exotic Agaete Valley, where we will sample the delicious products of the country, as well as the flamboyant Doramas Forest, where one of the last Laurisilva strongholds formerly lived. And without forgetting the strange bathroom in a hidden cove.
Firgas: First, we will pick you up in the morning at any of our pickup points, then the tour of the north of the island will begin and we will visit the town of Firgas.
Barranco de Azuaje: Once there, we will begin a pleasant walk through a spectacular natural setting where you can contemplate the ruins of a famous and old wellness centre, located in one of the most incredible sites in Gran Canaria, the Azuaje ravine. In this area, we will take a break so you can bathe and jump in the natural pools.
Finca-Bodega: With the 5 senses already active, we will take a guided tour around the peculiar Finca-Bodega, which is surrounded by fruit trees, coffee, and other plantations, as well as beautiful views that will make you enjoy the fresh air and its delicious products. * PLEASE NOTE: The tasting at this centre requires an additional cost of €8-10.
Agaete: Finally, the next and last place we will visit is Agaete, where you can take a cool bath in dazzling natural pools. Once the visits are finished, we will go back to the hotel.
Need to know before you go
- Hygienic cloth mask
- Sport clothes
- Closed sport shoes
- Swimsuit, towel, and a spare set of dry clothes
- Raincoat or sweatshirt
- Something light to eat (sandwich, fruit, or snack bar)
- 1,5 l. water bottle
- This is a group activity for a maximum of 8 people. You will share your time with other clients.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Availability of places and seats for children is limited, only 2 children per activity.
- Not recommended for people with any recent injuries.
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers.
- WARNING: The timing for the pick-up can be changed at any moment. However, we will contact you a day before the activity starts, between 6-10 PM, and let you know the final details. The development of this tour depends on the weather conditions, the terrain, and the people participating. Significant changes in any of these conditions may imply the modification of the activity at the discretion of the guide.
PICK UP POINTS:
➔ 08:00h Puerto de Mogán. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:05h Taurito. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:10h Playa del Cura. Bus stop.
➔ 08:15h Amadores Beach. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:20h Puerto Rico. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:25h Patalavaca Bus. Stop.
➔ 08:30h Arguineguín Main Square. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:35h Faro de Maspalomas. Bus Station (Platform 1).
➔ 08:40h Sonneland. Taxi Rank.
➔ 08:45h Holiday World Maspalomas. Bus Stop.
➔ 08:50h Yumbo Shopping Center. Parking / Parkplatz.
➔ 08:55h San Agustín. Bus Stop (Roca Clinic).
➔ 09:00h Bahía Feliz. Bus stop.
➔ 09:30h Climbo (office), Calle Tomás Morales 68. 09:35 a.m.
➔ 09:35h Skatepark Parque Santa Catalina. Bus Stop Calle Eduardo Benot.
➔ 09:40h Alfredo Kraus Auditorium. Bus Stop Calle Sagunto.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 4 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 20% if booking is cancelled 9 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 15 days or less before the event
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Caynoning Tour in The Rainforest
available for 5 Oct 2022
Have fun canyoning in Gran Canaria! Join a water adventure and live unique experiences hand in hand with a professional team.
Red Canyon Tour in Gran Canaria
available for 9 Oct 2022
You will get to explore the red canyon of Gran Canaria!