Day Kayaking in Svolvær
Duration: 2 hours Easy Eco friendly
Why we love this tour
You will get to learn how to kayak and learn something about local history!
- Kayaking in crystal clear waters
- Learn more about Lofoten
- Experience Lofoten from the sea surface
Never tried kayaking before? No worries. We use reliable tandem kayaks and will provide you with all required information before we begin.
When you get into a sea kayak, you're essentially sitting on the water's surface, navigating it with your own strength. On our outings, we use reliable tandem kayaks with the necessary equipment. Our guide greets you at our Svolvaer harbor headquarters and gives you the essential instructions before adjusting your equipment for the voyage. This two-hour tour is designed for individuals who want to attempt kayaking or have limited experience, but also want to learn about Lofoten's history and culture from the shore.
Need to know before you go
- Meeting time: 30 minutes upon departure
- Clothing: Comfortable sportswear. If its rain or windy we recommend a water repellent jacket
- Other timings and group arrangements on request. Our kayak trips are weather dependent, and we will contact you before departure in case of changes.
CancellationYou can cancel up to 48 hours before the starts in order to receive a full refund.
XXLofoten Activity Center
J.E Paulsens gate 9, Svolvær
Provided byXXLofoten AS
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Fishing from Svolvær
available for 16 Feb 2023
You will get to try catching your own fish in one-of-a-kind fishing boat!