Self-Guided Ice Skating
Duration: 7 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
Explore the surrdoundings of Stockholm on ice and follow the pre-made instructions to benefit the most of this amazing playground for outdoor lovers!
- Enjoy a day on the ice without having to prepare anything!
- Stockholm offers some of the best ice skating in the world
- Useful tips before you set off for beginners and experienced skaters as well
A nature lover's heaven, a playground for people who love to be outside... lies just on the outskirts of the city! Stockholm has some of the best ice skating in the world during the winter. So, if you've got a little experience, why don't you let us outfit you and point you in the correct direction?!
Enjoy a day on the ice without having to prepare anything! Our expertise, your hands-on experience! We'll show you how, where, and what you'll need; all you need is enthusiasm and a little experience. We can also provide you with information on the ice conditions for that day and offer our local insider knowledge to make things easier and more pleasurable for you. We will lead you to one of Stockholm's plowed ice skating courses for your safety. If you prefer not to skate on a plowed track, you can either join one of our trips or rent equipment, depending on your skating experience.
If you're a beginner, we'll give you some advice before you get started. If you are a beginner, however, we suggest that you take a Beginner tour before venturing out on your own.
Need to know before you go
- For this tour, we need to know you shoe size (in eur), height (in cm) and weight (in kg), so please write them in the note when booking
- If you have any dietary restricitons, please let us know in the note when booking
- Maximum weight: 130 kg
- We do have children’s skates; however, our smallest boots size is 36, so children should have their own boots
- This tour is mainly run on request, please contact us for availability and we will get back to you as soon as possible
- The self-guided tour is available from January till March
There will be no cancellation fee for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure. Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
Bookings with 4 or more participants under the same reference must cancel up to 7 days before departure to be entitled to a full refund. Cancellations for such bookings within 7 days will be non-refundable.
Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Provided byStockholm Adventures
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Self-Guided Kayak Tours Around Stockholm
available for 5 Jul 2022
Explore the Venice of the North in your own pace, riding your kayak and following the instructions of the experts!
Stockholm At A Glance 3-Hour Bike Tour
available for 5 Jul 2022
Discover what Stockholm has to offer from architecture to natural beauty, while riding comfortable and lightweight bike perfect for exploring a city!