Stockholm At A Glance 3-Hour Bike Tour
Duration: 3 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
Discover what Stockholm has to offer from architecture to natural beauty, while riding comfortable and lightweight bike perfect for exploring a city!
- Explore Gamla Stan/Old Town, Stor Torget and the winding cobbled streets
- Admire The Royal Palace
- Enjoy the Easy-to-ride, lightweight Town Comfort two-speed city bikes
This is a wonderful introduction to a wonderful city! You'll feel well-informed and oriented when you're done, which will help you make the most of the rest of your time here!
After a quick safety lecture, your knowledgeable guide outfits you with one of our custom-made Town Comfort City Bikes and a helmet and takes you on your bike journey. While you catch your breath, your guide will share intriguing information and stories with you at regular breaks. It's easy to bike securely through town thanks to the city's wide network of bicycle lanes.
This bike tour takes you past well-known landmarks like City Hall, Riddarholmen Kyrka, The Royal Palace, Gamla Stan (The Old Town), and The Vasa, but it also takes you to some of the city's lesser-known gems, such as Djurgrden, the world's first National City Park! Your guide will take you on a tour of Stockholm's rich past and vibrant present, as well as magnificent locations not accessible by bus or boat.
We offer open/scheduled departures; 09:30 English, 10:00 English, 10:30 German, 11:00 Dutch, 16:00 English (depending on the day) and private departures.
Need to know before you go
- Minimum height for our bikes is 1.40 m
- Minimum age (open tour only): 12 years old, ALL YOUTHS SHOULD BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT
- The minimum height overrules the minimum age as we do NOT have children’s bikes
- No minimum age for private tours, please communicate with us about children options
- Approximate distance covered: 16 km
- You should know how to ride a bike to join this tour
- The availability in the calendar is set for English tours, if you wish to join different language group, please do not hestitate contact us
- If we do not meet the minimum number required for the tour, we will offer you an alternative date or tour, or a full refund
- The tour will take place in all weathers unless the guide believes it to be unsafe, please dress appropriately
- Our route is subject to change in case of any events that may cause disruption to our tour
- There will be no cancellation fee for cancellations up to 24 hours prior to departure.
- Cancellations within 24 hours of departure are non-refundable.
- Bookings with 4 or more participants under the same reference must cancel up to 7 days before departure to be entitled to a full refund.
Stockholm Adventures / ICEguide
Kungsbro strand 21, 112 26 Stockholm, Sweden
Provided byStockholm Adventures
Reviews for this provider
26 Aug 2022
Fabulous way to experience Stockholm - easy and fun, my family loved it. Staff friendly and helpful
31 Jul 2022
Great fun and some history thrown in too.
You might also like
Self-Guided Kayak Tours Around Stockholm
available for 27 May 2023
Explore the Venice of the North in your own pace, riding your kayak and following the instructions of the experts!
Winter Kayaking Tour Around Stockholm
available for 11 Feb 2023
Discover the city of Stockholm while paddling and enjoy having waterways in the so called "Venice of the North" to yourself!