All-Day Rock-climbing Adventure
Duration: 8 hours Medium
Why we love this tour
Challenge yourself and explore the beatiful Czech nature from the top of the rocks, because the best views are the ones that are earned!
- The best climbing spots chosen by your guide according to your abilities
- Beautiful spots for a whole-day climbing trip
- Other possible activities in the nearby area - hike trails and natural sights
- Sandstone towers and very unique climbing experience
For beginners to advanced climbers, the Czech Republic offers a broad range of climbing methods, rock types, and obstacles. It is simple to travel throughout the country by trail while taking in the scenery.
Prachov is located 90 minutes north of Prague in a nature reserve and therefore it is best for the all-day climbing experience. Large sandstone towers can be found here, perfect for climbing. Metal protection and chalk are prohibited in accordance with the local climbing culture. This is a one-of-a-kind and breathtakingly magnificent place for climbing and trekking.
Another great location for all-day trips is a climbing spot Suché Skály, which are also sometimes called Czech Dolomites.
Need to know before you go
What to bring with you:
- Comfortable yet durable clothes (preferably long pants)
- Snacks and water
- Sun cream
- Walking/hiking appropriate shoes
If you prefer a different climbing location, or shorter climbing experience, we also offer adventures in Srbsko, so do not hesitate to check this out!
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the start of the tour.