City Kayak & Chill In Stockholm
Duration: 2.5 hours Easy Short getaway from the city!
Why we love this tour
You'll enjoy an awesome kayaking adventure and you'll finish it with a drink in your hand and feet in the water!
- Kayak through Stockholm’s best water ways
- Go on an adventure without leaving the city
- Meet like-minded paddlers, locals & internationals alike
- Meet ‘city wildlife’: swans, beavers and other
- After-kayak hangout!
- Small, personal group
We offer you kayak and chill, without the need to leave the city!
Let’s spice up the work week or your city trip and get your fill of adventure and chillin’! Together we'll make most of the long summer evenings with like-minded adventure lovers. We'll chase fun, not kilometers! You will love this kayaking adventure.
End the day with a quick dip, a drink in your hand and your feet in the water. Stockholm really is the world’s best kayaking capital!
Need to know before you go
- This experience involves physical motion and being in decent shape is therefore required
- Being able to swim is required
- No prior kayaking experience is required
- On Wednesdays we kayak from Tantolunden @ Södermalm, the most chilled out place in central Stockholm. The route varies on conditions & skill. Islands we typically pass are Södermalm, Långholmen, Reimersholmen, Årsta, Essingen islands, Kungsholmen, and the city hall
- Wednesday meeting point: the park 'Tantolunden' in Södermalm, just between the harbor and the jetty. There is a green container where we keep our kayaks.
- On Fridays we launch from Pampas Marina at the Melker & Tahe Brandstore which lies in the middle of some great kayaking waters. The route varies on conditions & skill. We typically kayak in the areas of Kungsholmen, Essingen islands, Gamla Stan (old town), Bromma, and Långholmen
- Friday meeting point: the Melker & Tahe brandstore.
- You can also book a transfer from our Urban Basecamp in the heart of Södermalm (Always on request and 100 SEK p.p. Departure time 17:00)
Your booking will become valid after we receive your payment and send you a confirmation voucher.
You can cancel 4 weeks or more in advance with full reimbursement.
With every other week before the activity starts, you will receive 25% less of your payment. 4th week: 75%, 3rd week: 50%, 2nd week: 25%, 1st week: 0%.
On Wednesdays we meet at the park 'Tantolunden' in Södermalm, just between the harbor and the jetty maps. On Fridays we meet at the Melker & Tahe brandstore.
Provided byGreen Trails
Reviews for this provider
1 Nov 2022
Great service, great bikes, great tour!
18 Aug 2019
We were so happy with our hike. Ben, our guide, made it really special for us. He's very knowledgeable, he knew wild fruits and plants, mushrooms, and was as excited as we were with the hike! We hike on and off-trail, picked lots of berries on the way, went to a couple of lakes, had lunch around a campfire and had an amazing time. I recommend this to anyone keen on experiencing nature in Sweden.
3 Jul 2019
You might also like
Cross Country Skiing In Stockholm
You'll discover the surroundings of Stockholm from a different perspective! Putting one ski before the other, you will glide through the snowy tracks and enjoy the peacefulness of winter forests.
Beginner Ice Skating In Stockholm
While trying ice-skating and discovering the numerous lakes and stunning scenery, you'll understand why it is the best activity that the Stockholm area has to offer!