Night Hiking In Sipoonkorpi National Park
Duration: 3 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll listen to the sounds of the night and enjoy the peacefulness of the forest during this truly unique experience.
- Explore a national park at night in a safe environment
- Look for the mysterious eagle-owl and other nocturnal animals
- Campfire experience with warm food and drinks
- Great opportunity to stargaze and see the moonrise
Our trip begins on a wide and well-maintained forest trail once we get to the national park. The trail is rated as easy and accessible to all. As the walk begins, your guide will share interesting facts about the area and assist you in identifying any strange wildlife sounds you may hear in the dark.
Your tour will certainly be safe, since you will be accompanied by a professional guide and equipped with spotlights. Our walk takes place on a well-maintained, wide trail that is easy to find at night. We'll pause along the way to marvel at the stars, listen to the sounds of the night, and take in the tranquility of the woodland.
We will turn off our flashlights after a short walk through the forest and arrive at a lakeside campfire setting where we will warm up around a fire, drink hot juice, grill Finnish sausages, and enjoy a small dessert.
After our campfire break and nightly exploring, it will be time to head back. We will walk back on the same path from which we came. This excursion is meant to give you a glimpse into the possibilities of camping and nature based activities in Finland after dark. You will be brought back to Helsinki feeling relaxed and amazed by this awesome and unique nature excursion at night.
Need to know before you go
What do I need to bring?
Warm footwear and clothes suitable for the weather
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not stroller accessible
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
Provided byTaiga Times
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Berry Picking In A National Park
available for 1 Jul 2023
You'll learn about the food that can be found in Finnish woods and explore the forests of Liesjärvi National Park!
Midnight Sun Hike In The Archipelago
available for 1 Jun 2023
You'll experience the incredible change of the light in the nature and observe the phenomenon of Midnight Sun on a beautiful hike!