Hiking in Nuuksio National Park
Duration: 4 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll discover the Nuuksio National Park, Helsinki's greatest treasure, on a refreshing hike!
- Beautiful landscapes in every season
- Professional wilderness guide
- Relaxing hike in the nature close to the Helsinki city
This tour begins at 9 a.m. in Helsinki's city center. You will arrive in Nuuksio National Park a little earlier than the majority of visitors, giving you the opportunity to explore this popular national park in peace. We'll take a leisurely stroll through the forests to a viewpoint that overlooks the wild and magnificent Finnish environment. This hike will take about 1-1.5 hours to complete.
After the trek, we'll have lunch at the Haltia Restaurant in Nuuksio National Park. We'll have an hour to enjoy a nutritious and tasty lunch, complete with dessert and coffee. During the break, you can also enjoy the view - the restaurant has a fantastic view of the Finnish woods! We'll start our journey back to Helsinki after the lunch. With full stomachs and after a relaxed day in nature, you will leave the forest satisfied!
This excursion is accessible all year because each season provides a fresh perspective into Nuuksio National Park's natural woodlands. Spring blossoms, lush summers, vibrant autumns, and snowy landscapes all have their own unique narrative to tell. It is always the best time to visit Nuuksio National Park!
Need to know before you go
What do I need to bring:
- Walking shoes
- Clothing suitable for the weather
- Water bottle
- Requires basic fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not for people with serious medical conditions
- Please provide any dietary-restriction information
- This product operates rain or shine, except in the case of extreme weather events like thunderstorms
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 2 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 50% if booking is cancelled 7 days or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 10% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event
Provided byTaiga Times
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Traditional Finnish Smoke Sauna In Helsinki
You'll try a traditional local activity and relax in a sauna right next to a beautiful lake!
2-Night Camping In The Finnish Wilderness
available for 27 Jul 2022
You'll explore the stunning hills and valleys of Isojärvi national park!