Lakeside Sauna And Northern Lights
Duration: 3 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll relax in a traditional Finnish sauna right next to the ice-cold lake and increase your possibilities to spot an Aurora!
- Experience traditional firewood sauna
- Try to "roll in the snow" to cool down
- Enjoy the typical Finnnish sauna atmosphere
- Witness the beautiful northern lights
You will arrive in the center of the tranquil Lappish forest if you travel to the location from your accommodation.
The classic firewood sauna is pre-heated for 6 hours so you can relax and enjoy the soft steam that wraps around your body. You might be given instructions on how to bathe in a traditional Finnish sauna. Relax your body and let go of all your tensions in the calm ambience of a Finnish traditional sauna. Dip into the extremely cold water of the lake or dive into the dazzling powdery snow to cool down in the Finnish style.
After that, the guide will lead you to the frozen lake's centre to search for the Northern Lights. Sit around the open fire, gazing at the dazzling clear sky full of stars, and prepare the typical barbeque with pork sausage and blueberry tea.
Need to know before you go
- The Northern Lights are a natural phenomenon dependent on weather and solar wind activity, so it couldn't be guaranteed.
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Take your swimming suit with you! (if you don't have one, it is possible to rent on spot)
- Please contact us for more information about the pick-up points
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event
Nordic Unique Travels
29 Maakuntakatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Provided byNordic Unique Travels
Reviews for this provider
30 Dec 2022
The horses were super cute and the riding in the snowed forest was incredible. It is an activity for all the ages (children were on poneys) and for every experience level.
5 Dec 2022
Great experience, super friendly staff.
You might also like
3-Hour Arctic Circle Horse Riding
available for 6 Feb 2023
You'll explore the magnificent Arctic nature from the horse-saddle perspective!
Aurora Snowshoe Hunt In The Forests
available for tomorrow
Hike through the snowy forests with your snowshoes and reach the best places for Northern lights hunting!