Snowy Husky 10-km Sleigh Ride
Duration: 4.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll lead your team of dogs on a sparkling snowy trek through the spectacular Finnish forest trails!
- Feel the speed as you ride across the forests
- Beautiful landscapes
- Learn how to control the sleds and your dog team
- Enjoy being surrounded by the cutest huskies
Starting with a pick-up from your hotel, you'll learn everything there is to know about the training, breeding, and racing of these amazing Arctic animals at a local farm.
After a brief introduction and instruction, you will be led to the sled, which will be loaded with dogs and ready to take you on an exhilarating 10-kilometer trip over the stunning Finnish countryside. Driving the entire distance by yourself or riding in a sleigh pulled by the employees will be an unforgettable experience (depending on the snow condition and farms). As you travel through the snow wonderland, you'll feel the rush. Make sure you don't miss out on capturing your once-in-a-lifetime moment with your sleigh team.
Warm up with some hot juice and Finnish gingerbread biscuits - the locals' favorite winter food - after the ride while listening to interesting husky stories.
Need to know before you go
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Children under 2 are complimentary
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons
- Please contact us for more information about the pick-up points
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event
Nordic Unique Travels
29 Maakuntakatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Provided byNordic Unique Travels
Reviews for this provider
30 Dec 2022
The horses were super cute and the riding in the snowed forest was incredible. It is an activity for all the ages (children were on poneys) and for every experience level.
5 Dec 2022
Great experience, super friendly staff.
You might also like
3-Hour Arctic Circle Horse Riding
You'll explore the magnificent Arctic nature from the horse-saddle perspective!
Aurora Snowshoe Hunt In The Forests
Hike through the snowy forests with your snowshoes and reach the best places for Northern lights hunting!