3-Hour Arctic Circle Horse Riding
Duration: 3 hours Super Easy #ecoaware
Why we love this tour
You'll explore the magnificent Arctic nature from the horse-saddle perspective!
- Irish Cob horses farm right next to the stunning Lapland nature
- Perfect for horse-lovers with zero experiences as well as skilled riders
- Small-group tour
Welcome to the Arctic Circle Horse farm! Our little ranch is located 25 kilometers from Rovaniemi, in the heart of Lapland's gorgeous countryside.
Our farm is home to Irish Cob breed horses, whose powerful and steady strides lead nature and horse enthusiasts of all levels along woodland paths to view Lapland's natural beauty throughout the seasons.
We care about the horses' well-being and we allow them to live as close to a species-typical life as possible. Our Irish Cob horses spend the entire year in the large yard. All of our horses are barefoot. We want to provide our customers with holistic horseback riding and nature encounters in Lapland. You can come alone, with a companion, or in a group, and a horse experience will be tailored to your specific needs.
Need to know before you go
- Weight limit for riders 90kg
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infants under 4 is complimentary
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place. Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Please contact us for more information about the pick-up points
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event
Nordic Unique Travels
29 Maakuntakatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Provided byNordic Unique Travels
Reviews for this tour
30 Dec 2022
The horses were super cute and the riding in the snowed forest was incredible. It is an activity for all the ages (children were on poneys) and for every experience level.
5 Dec 2022
Great experience, super friendly staff.
You might also like
Aurora Snowshoe Hunt In The Forests
Hike through the snowy forests with your snowshoes and reach the best places for Northern lights hunting!
Autumn Husky Adventure Ride
You'll explore the Lappish autumn nature on a mushing ride with your husky team!