Northern Lights Photography Tour
Duration: 3.5 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll find the best places to spot the northern lights and learn to capture them on your camera!
- Traditional legends from the Sami and Lappish cultures
- Professional photos of you and the northern lights
- Learning photography tricks
Usually starts at 21:00
Follow our professional photographer as he teaches you how to catch the aurora! Having amazing photos of the northern lights enables you to keep the memories of this natural miracle forever.
Bring your camera or allow the photographer to capture the greatest images of you. Once inside the mystical forest, which is between 35 and 50 kilometers away from the city's light pollution, your guide will explain why the northern lights appear and he will share the traditional Sami and Lappish legends with you.
You will receive his northern lights images after the tour and you will be able to download them at no additional cost.
Need to know before you go
- Northern Lights sightings are subject to weather conditions and solar activity, so it couldn't be guaranteed!
- 14 Year old or younger kids will always be taken by sledge by our guides
- At least 2 people are required for this tour to take place
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Please be ready and wait in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
- Infant under 4 is complimentary
- Product may be cancelled or rescheduled if the group size is smaller than 2 persons.
- If our cameras don't capture Northern Lights in your tour, you will be able to join the same tour again (depending on availability) within 1 week with only half price of this tour.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 48 hours or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 0% if booking is cancelled 1000 days or less before the event
Nordic Unique Travels
29 Maakuntakatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
Provided byNordic Unique Travels
Reviews for this provider
30 Dec 2022
The horses were super cute and the riding in the snowed forest was incredible. It is an activity for all the ages (children were on poneys) and for every experience level.
5 Dec 2022
Great experience, super friendly staff.
You might also like
3-Hour Arctic Circle Horse Riding
available for 13 Feb 2023
You'll explore the magnificent Arctic nature from the horse-saddle perspective!
Aurora Snowshoe Hunt In The Forests
available for 10 Feb 2023
Hike through the snowy forests with your snowshoes and reach the best places for Northern lights hunting!