4-day Survival Course in Swedish Wilderness
Duration: 4 days 1 hour Super Easy
Duration: 4 days 1 hour Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll learn to survive in the wilderness and discover the beautiful Swedish nature in a four-day survival course!
- Learn the art of survival
- Enjoy stunning landscapes and amazing nature
- Have fun practicing your skills
- Learn how to find food and water
- Practice building a shelter, starting a fire, and setting traps
- Learn about edible, healing, and toxic plants
- Enjoy tasty food cooked on wooden fire
- Gain confidence in difficult daily situations
Situations that require survival training might strike at any time. As a result, you must be prepared and able to respond quickly to any of them. You could get lost in the woods, be involved in a crash, or be the victim of a natural disaster. We're presenting a course that not only teaches you tactics and equips you with gear, but also provides you confidence in your knowledge and abilities to respond appropriately in a survival emergency!
Because the entire course takes place in the wilderness, this survival course is ideal for learning how to live and survive in the woods. Learn how to navigate through difficult situations and appreciate nature in a new light. Everything you require is right in front of you, waiting to be used.
During this four-day session, you will study several strategies and get the opportunity to put them into practice. This extended program allows you to put theory into practice and address little details that may make a difference.
You build confidence in the outdoors while being supervised by your survival coach. You gain the ability to feel safe in a survival situation in a wild area and to trust your understanding.
THE PROGRAM IS FOCUSED ON:
- The three survival fundamentals.
- The basic needs and knowing which ones to prioritize.
- Fire - how to build it? With what?
- Shelter - how to build it? With what?
- Food - what to eat? Where to find it? How to prepare it?
- Water - where to find it? How to collect it?
- Plants: introduction to edible, toxic and medicinal plants.
- Wildlife: tracking, dangers...
- Trapping, fishing.
- Orientation - map reading.
- Encampment - some simple tricks to make life easier in those situations.
- Survival in group: Leadership.
Need to know before you go
What to bring with you:
- Your camping gear, tent, sleeping bag, and mat. Unless you rent them from us.
- A backpack 70-80L
- Hiking shoes
- Wool socks
- Rain clothes
- Warm sweater for the evening/night
- change of clothes but one will do fine.
- Hiking trousers. NO jeans.
- Underlayer for the night. (winter)
- Your personal medication if needed.
- Sandals (no flip flops)
- Pen & paper
Children must be at least 13 years old to join the tour.
Private tours are available.
This experience requires a minimum of 2 people. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
We meet at our office in south Stockholm, easily accessible by metro.
This tour involves an outdoor physical activity, so being in healthy shape is required.
It is possible to leave all your unnecessary belongings with us once we meet. If needed, we can also arrange backpack rental for 10 euros per night.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 14 days or less before the event (multi-day events).
We allow 24 hours cancellation free policy for Covid-19 reasons.
True Nature Sweden office
Ystadsvägen 18, 121 49 Johanneshov
Provided byTrue Nature Sweden
Reviews for this provider
15 Mar 2023
4 Nov 2022
What a great experience! We went to a nature reserve in a minivan, hiked through the forest and enjoyed beautiful nature. We spotted many roe deers and hares on the way. Finally, at the end of the tour we were lucky enough to meet a giant moose! Unforgettable moment :). And the guide was amazing! So funny and knowledgable.
4 Nov 2022
Our first kayaking experience and it couldn't be better! Alex was an amazing guide who explained everything well. He also prepared lunch for us on an open fire in the middle of the day (highly appreciated the possibility of a vegan option!). Nature in Sweden is absolutely breathtaking, we enjoyed a full day on water and made a few breaks on little abondoned islands where we jumped into the water for a quick swim and hiked to a little rock for a view. I can only recommend this tour :).
7 Sep 2022
16 Jun 2022
4 Oct 2019
Great tour guide. Alex. Fantastic day seeing beautiful Sweden
27 Aug 2019
We had a fantastic day kayaking, our group were great and our guide was really friendly and helpful. The island we stopped on for food was picturesque and our cooked meal was delicious! If you like water and a fun time, I’d highly recommend this trip, well worth the money!
You might also like
1-day Kayaking Adventure in Stockholm Archipelago
8 spots available for 2 Apr 2023
Explore the breathtaking wildlife of Stockholm archipelago in this fantastic kayaking day trip.
1-Day Winter Hike from Stockholm
available for tomorrow
You'll discover the true winter wonderland that's surrounding Stockholm and hike through enormous forests!