Arctic Daylight Ice-Floating
Duration: 3 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will experience the lightness of your body while ice floating!
- High quality rescue suit
- Exploring a whole new perspective in a beautiful nature
- Swimming along the ice blocks without feeling cold
- Unique experience
Come and feel the lightness of your body while floating on polar ice!
You don't have to be afraid of the cold because you'll be completely protected by a high-quality rescue suit. Enjoy this freezing trip by letting your body and mind float.
With the high-quality rescue suit that covers your entire body and keeps you dry, this guided expedition is safe. You will not get cold even in the open 0-degree water because you'll be wearing your own clothing underneath the suit. It's worth trying lying down in the frozen lake between the ice blocks; the atmosphere is truly arctic!
Need to know before you go
- Please note, this program is not suitable for small children, minimum height for floating is 120 cm.
- Each guest is instructed well before stepping into the water. No swimming skills required, as the suit will keep you on the surface.
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Thermal outdoor clothes are not needed under the floating suits.
- Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Safartica office (Koskikatu 9) 25 min before start time!
9 Koskikatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Arctic Survival Adventure
Learn how to survive in a wild nature together with a guide on a day trip to the forest by learning different survival tasks!
Electric Snowmobile Ride to the Wilderness
15 spots available for 2 Dec 2023
You'll enjoy your ride through the Arctic natural wonders in a more sustainable way using innovative electric snowmobiles!