Snowmobile 2-Hour Quick Spin Ride
Duration: 2 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
You'll master the art of driving a snowmobile during the 2-hour ride around Rovaniemi!
- Ride on a roaring snowmobile
- A whole new perspective on observing the local nature
- Snack stop with hot drinks
- See places not reachable by foot
Drive around the northern nature a discover spots that are difficult to reach by foot!
This snowmobile trip is a great way to learn how to master the art of snowmobile driving. We'll take a break throughout the ride to enjoy hot drinks and the serenity of the nature.
You will love driving this roaring machine!
Need to know before you go
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B). Please remember to take your driving license with you.
- Two persons per snowmobile. For groups of 3 persons or other odd number of people, we highly recommend purchasing one single driver supplement.
- Children 0-14 years old are seated in a sledge behind the guide’s snowmobile. We highly recommend one of the parents to sit with a small child in the sledge for the child’s comfort and safety.
- Snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle. Personal self-liability is max. 900 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. By purchasing a 15 € self-liability insurance before the start of the safari, you reduce the amount of self-liability down to max. 150 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. Self-liability insurance is personal and valid in one snowmobile safari.
- If a child over 140 cm wishes to sit in a snowmobile as a passenger, a full adult price will be charged (according to availability).
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office. Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
- Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
- Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
- We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Safartica office (Koskikatu 9) 25 min before start time!
9 Koskikatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Arctic Daylight Ice-Floating
20 spots available for 16 Nov 2022
You will experience the lightness of your body while ice floating!
Electric Snowmobile Ride to the Wilderness
10 spots available for 1 Dec 2022
You'll enjoy your ride through the Arctic natural wonders in a more sustainable way using innovative electric snowmobiles!