Snowmobile Adventure Into The Wilderness
Duration: 6 hours Medium
Why we love this tour
You'll discover Lapland's wild nature on a roaring snowmobile!
- Less-driven tracks
- Soup lunch by the open fire
- Beautiful views of the local natural wonders
This tour is just for you if snowmobiling is the highlight of your trip to Lapland!
Your guide will take you to the less-traveled backwoods trails that lead to breathtaking natural sites and that are not accessible on the shorter excursions. You'll stop in the bush for a lunch break while your guide will cook a delicious Lappish outdoor soup lunch on an open fire. Depending on the snow conditions, we may have the opportunity to do something that every snowmobile driver fantasizes about: driving on pristine, untouched powder snow!
Need to know before you go
- Each person driving a snowmobile must be at least 18 years old and hold a valid driving license (B). Please remember to take your driving license with you.
- Two persons per snowmobile. For groups of 3 persons or other odd number of people, we highly recommend purchasing one single driver supplement.
- Not suitable for children less than 12 years old.
- Transfers from/to accommodations are included outside city center yet within 10 km distance from our office.
- Winter clothing include thermal overall, winter boots, woollen socks, woollen scarf, beanie and gloves.
- Snowmobile driver is held liable for any damages caused to the vehicle. Personal self-liability is max. 900 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. By purchasing a 15 € self-liability insurance before the start of the safari, you reduce the amount of self-liability down to max. 150 €/person/snowmobile/case of accident. Self-liability insurance is personal and valid in one snowmobile safari.
- Meeting time for our safaris is always before the starting time of the safari. You will receive your meeting time and point upon confirmation. Safari starts when the group is clothed and ready to go. Missed meeting time and point will result on missed safari which will not be refunded.
- Special diet options (vegetarian, gluten-free, etc.) are available upon request.
We will charge a cancellation fee of 100% if booking is cancelled 1 day or less before the event
We will charge a cancellation fee of 5% if booking is cancelled 365 days or less before the event
Safartica office (Koskikatu 9) 25 min before start time!
9 Koskikatu, 96200 Rovaniemi, Finland
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Arctic Daylight Ice-Floating
20 spots available for 16 Nov 2022
You will experience the lightness of your body while ice floating!
Electric Snowmobile Ride to the Wilderness
10 spots available for 1 Dec 2022
You'll enjoy your ride through the Arctic natural wonders in a more sustainable way using innovative electric snowmobiles!