San Martin De Los Andes By The Seven Lakes Road
Duration: 11 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will get to enjoy an amazing day full of adventure!
- Book the tour to San Martín de los Andes along the 7 Lakes Road and discover the main touristic corridor of the area, known internationally because of it incomparable beauty and natural landscapes, lakes, rivers and infinity of attractions
- This full-day tour is 352 kilometers long, passes through the Nahuel Huapi National Park and will take you along the seven Lakes Road to reach San Martín de los Andes, famous because of its handicraft.
- During the journey, you will see one of the most famous 7 lakes and its clear waters, coming from the mountains. We will make a stop in Villa La Angostura and finally in San Martín de los Andes.
- This is a unique tour that will allow you to discover the best attractions and wonders of the area while you enjoy a nice trip.
The trip starts by National Route N°40 where we will cross the bridge over the Limay River, which is a natural border between Río Negro and Neuquén. Crossing the Huemul peninsula and Manzano Port, we will reach Villa La Angostura before we go along the 7 lakes road. For example, one of the most important lakes with glacier origin is Nahuel Huapi lake which covers a surface of 529 km. Villarino lake, surrounded by a coihues forest and mountains, can be seen from top of the road and it joins with Falkner lake. Between 2 mountains at the side of the route, we will observe Machonico lake with its calm dark blue waters Arriving at San Martín de los Andes, we will observe the Lacar Lake. After this incredible tour, we will return to Bariloche hotels by the same road.
Need to know before you go
WHAT TO BRING?
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts.
Pick-ip from central hotels in Bariloche