Torres Del Paine National Park Day Tour
Duration: 14 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will get to enjoy the breathtaking nature of Calafate
Discover the imposing Torres del Paine National Park and all the wonders found in its 181,000 hectares. This tour will allow you to travel paths and trails comfortably while exploring the most important landmarks of Chilean Patagonia. You will get to visit the most attractions, such as Sarmiento Lake, Nordenskjold Lake, Cuernos del Paine, Salto Grande Waterfall and many others.
We will leave from the selected hotels in El Calafate at 6:45 AM, crossing the Patagonian steppe from north to south for approximately 2 hours to arrive at the border crossing of Cancha Carrera.
From here, we will begin to tour the beautiful south of Chile until entering Torres del Paine National Park. Once here, we will begin our activities that will include walks and tours in 4x4 vehicles.
We will be visiting the Sarmiento de Gamboa Lake where we will get a panoramic view of the entire Massif, the Laguna Amarga and Paine Waterfall. We will make a stop to make some photos at the Upper Mirador of Lake Nordenskjold where we will get a beautiful panoramic view of the Cuernos del Paine.
We will take a 50-minute walk to Salto Grande and, if the weather allows, we will continue to the Lake Nordenskjold to appreciate closely the Cuernos del Paine. Then we will go to the Pehoé Lake Viewpoint, where we can see the French Valley and the Cuernos del Paine in the background. Here we will stop to enjoy a picnic in the mountains.
After enjoying lunch and finishing visiting these beautiful places, we will begin our way back at 5:00 pm, to arrive at approximately 9:00 pm at our selected hotels in El Calafate.
Need to know before you go
- Border crossing times may vary depending on current traffic
- We will need the exact information of the document that will be used at the time of travel (full name, passport number, nationality, date of birth). This information should be sent at the time of booking. The company is not responsible if a passenger cannot enter Chile for a problem related to their documentation.
- Lunch is done outdoors and in nature, being able to be carried out inside the vehicle due to bad weather.
- In case of extreme weather that does not allow passengers to descend from the vehicle, the guide may arrange changes to the itinerary.
- Suitable for people between 10 and 75 years.
- Excluded activity for pregnant women.
- People suffering from risk diseases, with heart disease (bypass, stent) and with disabling diseases concerning coordination and motor skills.
- We suggest that passengers have travel assistance insurance.
- Please keep in mind that this is an adventure excursion focused to get to know the mountainous area of the National Park and its surrounding areas. We will be traveling 700 kms. In total on the gravel road, so we will have approximately 3:30 hrs, one way and the same time back, plus what can be taken at the customs of each country. The time inside the National Park is estimated at 6 hours but may vary according to external conditions.
This tour does not accept cancellations.
Hotels in El Calafate
Provided byTangol Tours
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Beagle Channel Sea Kayak
available for 31 Jan 2022
In this kayak expedition, we cross the waters to rediscover uninhabited beaches and majestic corners. This tour is one of our most favourite outdoor gems of Ushuaia.
Beagle Channel Yacht Sailing
available for 31 Jan 2022
Sail throughout the coast of Ushuaia in a first class Yacht to visit the Beagle Channel highlights