All inclusive Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres tour
Duration: 9 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will get to spend a full day on the boat and discover two beautiful islands with crystal clear water!
- Two of the most breathtaking islands in Yucatan - Isla Mujeres, Isla Contoy
- The second-largest coral reef barrier in the world
- Contoy, an amazing spotting place for many bird species
- Isla Mujeres, a delightful island with an incredibly long history
Enjoy a spectacular trip on a boat and discover Isla Mujeres and Contoy Islands. During this day you will have the opportunity to have a guided reef snorkel tour where are colorful tropical fish and bright corals. After this amazing experience, we will stop on the first best-known island called Isla Contoy. There is an incredible population of bird species and clear shallow water perfect for snorkeling, swimming, or just relaxing. Isla Mujeres is the next stop, where you can enjoy 1 hour of free time discovering beautiful beaches, colorful streets, and tasting delicious ice cream. On the way back you will finish this day relaxing on the boat deck until we arrive at the pier in Flamingos.
Need to know before you go
- Hotel pick-up is available from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels, so please let us know your hotel address or preferred pick-up location
- Pick-up time: 06:00 - 09:00 a.m.
- Bring a towel, comfortable clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt, change of clothing, swimsuit, hat or cap, sunglasses, sandals, money for photos, souvenirs, and tips
- An additional surcharge of 13 USD per person for the marine park is payable in cash on the day of your activity
- Smoking is not allowed in Isla Contoy
- The use of sunblock is prohibited
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts.