Swimming with Sea Turtles
Duration: 6 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
You will get to swim with sea turtles!
- Explore Mexican Caribbean
- Swim with turtles in their natural habit
- Swim in the ancient cenotes
Discover the breathtaking underwater world of the Mexican Caribbean and snorkel to search for sea turtles! You will also get to see brightly colored tropical fish, spectacular coral, amazing rock formations, and rays. The unbelievable visibility makes this an unforgettable experience. Then explore the deep subtropical rainforest to relax, swim and snorkel in the crystal clear fresh waters of a massive “cenote”. You will get to see thousands of spectacular stalagmites and stalactites that surround you at every turn.
Need to know before you go
- Hotel pick-ups from most centrally located Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please let us know your hotel address or prefered location of pick-up.
- Pick-up time: 09:00 a.m. Tulum, 07:30 a.m. Play Del Carmen, 06:00 a.m. Cancun
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time
- Bring a towel, comfortable, fresh clothing and long-sleeved cotton shirt, change of clothing, swimsuit, hat or cap, sunglasses, money for photos, souvenirs, and tips
- An additional fee of 13 USD per person for the marine park is payable in cash on the day of your activity
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts.
Provided byOcean Tours Playa
What our customers say about us
You might also like
All inclusive Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres tour
You will get to spend a full day on the boat and discover two beautiful islands with crystal clear water!