Teotihuacan, Shrine of Guadalupe and Tlatelolco Tour
Duration: 8 hours Super Easy
Why we love this tour
Discover Teotihuacan and the surrounding area in one spectacular day
- Explore Tlatelolco located at Plaza de las Tres Culturas
- Discover the beauty of the Basilica of Guadalupe
- Climb to the top of the pyramids to get a spectacular view
- Stop for lunch at a traditional Mexican restaurant
We begin our tour with a visit to Tlatelolco, a breathtaking Aztec archaeological site, located at Plaza de las Tres Culturas. Close to Teotihuacan, we will learn about natural fiber textiles and obsidian. Also, you will get to experience the adventure of climbing the sun and moon pyramids located in Teotihuacán. The place is called “City of the Gods” and this archaeological zone is UNESCO world heritage with more than 2,500 years of history.
Last but not least, we will take you to a restaurant called “La Catrina” where you’ll try typical mexican dishes (if selected). The tour finishes in the Basilic of Guadalupe, a greater religious sanctuary, which is Mexico’s most important Catholic pilgrimage site.
Need to know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- It will be a full-day tour, so sleep well the night before and have a good breakfast
- Use sunscreen and bring, sunglasses, hat, or cap
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 30 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts.
Pick up at your hotel in Mexico City
Provided bySat Mexico
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Tour
available for 6 Dec 2022
You will visit one of the 7 Wonders of the World - Chichen Itzá before all the other tourists come! You will also get to swim in the crystal clear cenote (sinkhole) of Saamal!
Isla Mujeres Catamaran Tour
available for tomorrow
You will get to discover the beautiful Isla Mujeres on catamaran boat!