Tulum and Cenotes Tour
Duration: 6 hours Easy
Why we love this tour
Book the breathtaking Tulum Tour and discover the extraordinary Maya ruins with many archaeological secrets. You will get to visit the amazing Tulum beach and then swim in the refreshing waters of Cenote Chen Ha and Mariposa
- Discovering the ancient Mayan city of Tulum
- Seeing a picture-perfect beach
- Swimming in 2 beautiful cenotes (sinkholes)
- Exploring the remains of ancient buildings
Tulum was one of the last cities built and inhabited by the Maya and still managed to survive about 70 years after the Spanish began occupying Mexico. Tulum means a wall in Mayan language because the walls surrounding the city allowed it to be protected from invasions. Also, it had access to both sea and land so it became an important trade center.
You will discover more interesting facts like this on this tour, especially the history of the ancient Maya civilization. You will visit the archaeological site of Tulum, learn more about the former city and its landmark monuments. Additionally, you will get to swim in the crystal clear waters of the Mayan cenotes, the perfect way to end your day!
Need to know before you go
- Hotel pickup in Cancun hotel zone and Riviera Maya and meeting point in Playa del Carmen and Tulum
- Comfortable clothes (beachwear) and shoes are recommended
- Please bring sunscreen, your sunglasses, a towel, your camera, and spending money
Free cancellation up to 24 hours before the tour starts.
Hotel Pick up in Cancun Area and Riviera Maya, Playa de Carmen or Tulum
Provided bySat Mexico
What our customers say about us
You might also like
Chichen Itza, Cenote & Valladolid Tour
You will visit one of the 7 Wonders of the World - Chichen Itzá before all the other tourists come! You will also get to swim in the crystal clear cenote (sinkhole) of Saamal!
Day Of The Dead Celebrations
available for 31 Oct 2022
Enjoy Mexico’s most famous festival Day of the Dead with everything that goes with it