2-10 Hour Private Snowkiting Courses, from Oslo
Duration: Part day (2 hours) Difficulty: Easy
Why we love this tour
Fly down Hardangervidda, Northern Europe's largest mountain plateau. Whether you prefer skis or snowboards, snowkiting in Norway is a high-speed thrill ride.
- Go snowkiting in Norway's largest national park
- Experience ideal conditions for snowkiting
- Freeride down endless powdery hills
- Be safe with top-quality helmets, radios & all equipment
- A max of 2 people per instructor guarantees individual attention
Need to know before you go
You're in luck during these cold months: snow is guaranteed!
Temperatures average between -5°C and -10°C (23-50°F), and the sun sets between 7-8 p.m.
What to bring: functional clothing - preferably multiple layers; head, body, and mouth protection (like creams and clothing) due to frosts reaching -15°C (5°F); your own snowboard and/or skis if you'd like.
Your booking will become valid after we receive your payment and send you a confirmation email.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance with 100% reimbursement.
There is no reimbursement for later cancellations. In case of cancellation from our side due to bad weather, we will return your payment in full.