We are hiring!
Backend developer (PHP + Symfony)
We would like to be no1 inspirational portal for people who are looking for unforgettable outdoor experiences during their vacation. Our goal is to cover all tourist destinations in the world and easily connect the best local outdoor companies with tourists. We truly love the adventure experiences ourselves. Founder Michal Tyl was finalist of photo contest Wildlife Photographer of the Year, author of the concept for TV Prima Zoom (CZ) and Czech vice-champion in adventure racing.
We are just starting (no code refactoring :)) so you can be part of something big. Our team is international and we are going global. We love rapid prototyping and to iterate the product instead of endless development.
- Experience with implementing payment gateway (Paymill, Braintree etc.)
- Experience with implementing a reservation system
- Working inhouse from Prague
Do you want to find out more? Apply at email@example.com
Outdoor Activity Researcher
For our OutdoorVisit team we are looking for Outdoor Activity Researcher, who will be finding the best outdoor activities for tourists on local markets. Your main role will be to search the internet for great outdoor activities in the selected countries and choose the best ones based on your judgment and experience. You will use various tools such as Google, Facebook and Tripadvisor to find the best activity providers out there offering the most popular and unique experiences for active tourists.
Your personal knowledge of outdoor sports will be key for avoiding tourist traps and helping to bring our customers the experience of their lifetime. We have an international team and work with global providers, so speaking English is a must.
Who we are looking for:
- Nice, friendly and honest person with great passion for creating an amazing product
- Person with big experience with outdoor sports and adventure travelling
- High creativity in handling internet search and spotting new interesting trends
- Hard working person with an eye for spotting great activities, beautiful photos and quality on the side of suppliers
- English on a good level (other languages welcome)
What we offer
- Becoming part of a venture-invested global startup with the ambition to change the way how outdoor activities are being sold today
- A lot of hard work & fun in a positive startup atmosphere
- Potential to grow your career together with our company
- Inspiring environment and good-feel & benefits from working around nature and outdoor sports
- Bringing our customers some of the best experience in their lives
- Informal team, no corporate. We look for colleagues who are nice, active, ambitious and like to be outdoors just as much as we do.
- Team members from all over the world with a history of highly successful projects who will help you move forward
- Work place in Prague
- Part time position as a contractor (1-3 days per week)
If you feel this can be your dream job, please send me your CV’s to email address firstname.lastname@example.org We will be happy to hear from you.