We are hiring!
Backend developer (PHP + Symfony)
We would like to be no1 inspirational portal for people who are looking for unforgettable outdoor experiences during their vacation. Our goal is to cover all tourist destinations in the world and easily connect the best local outdoor companies with tourists. We truly love the adventure experiences ourselves. Founder Michal Tyl was finalist of photo contest Wildlife Photographer of the Year, author of the concept for TV Prima Zoom (CZ) and Czech vice-champion in adventure racing.
We started in April 2018 so there is no legacy code :) and you can be part of something big. Our team is international and we are going global. We love rapid prototyping and to iterate the product instead of endless development.
Our next priorities are: connecting to more reservation systems, localization and creating the best platform for our partners (the guides).
What we use:
- Symfony 4.1 (incl. Flex), DoctrineORM, PHP 7.2
- We strive to write correct OOP code
- We write tests - unit tests, integration tests and even controller tests
- We use Gitlab (including CI with a lot of automatic checks)
- We do Code Review
- Working remotely or inhouse from office in Prague (near Florenc)
- full-time or part-time (at least 1/2) position
Do you want to find out more? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer & Partner Support
For our OutdoorVisit team, we are looking for a service-oriented enthusiast, who will be giving great support to our customers and suppliers from all over the world. Your main role will be to communicate with our clients through various channels (e-mail, phone, chat etc.) and solve their requests in order to help them easily book their experiences of a lifetime. In addition you will be in daily contact with local Outdoor companies, collecting important information for our content writing team. You will work in a fast-paced environment with an international team of outdoor souls. We’re all passionate about our mission to shake up the travel industry and create an amazing global outdoor startup.
Who we are looking for:
- Nice, friendly person with passion for outstanding customer care
- Previous experience in customer care
- Knows his or her way around outdoor sports and travel
- Flawless English, other languages are a great advantage
- Clear communication, both in written or over the phone
- High independence and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask and prioritize easily, handling multiple customer requests at the same time
- Team-player who will fit in our enthusiastic team
What we offer:
- Become part of a venture-invested global startup with the ambition to change the way outdoor activities are sold today
- Hard work & fun in a positive startup atmosphere (did we mention outdoor team meetings?)
- Variable job with plenty of unexpected challenges
- Potential to grow your career fast in our company
- Inspiring environment from working in nature and outdoor sports industry
- Informal team. No corporate dress code here! We look for active, kind, dedicated colleagues who share a love for the great outdoors.
- Work with international teammates each with a history of highly successful projects and who will support you moving forward
- Workplace in Prague center (Florenc)
- Full time or part time position as a contractor
- The most giant chandelier you’ve ever seen
If you feel this can be your dream job, please send me your CV’s to my email address email@example.com. We will be happy to hear from you.